We value your trust in providing us your data. Below you will find the necessary information about the data we collect and process when you use our website ( www.rumblefishdev.com – hereinafter as “Website”).
Controller of your personal data.
The controller of your personal data collected by the Website is Rumble Fish Poland Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Krakow, 11/3 I 4 Filip Eisenberg Street, 31-523 Kraków, Poland (“Rumble Fish”, “We”). In all cases regarding your personal data you can contact Us:
- by mail – 11/3 I 4 Filip Eisenberg Street, 31-523 Kraków, Poland, Polska,
- by phone - +48 737 455 594
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purposes of the processing and legal basis.
We will process your personal data that we collect from you when you are using Our website in order to:
- answer to your contact requests when you use contact forms on the Website – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller, - analyse the way our Website is used and to improve its functioning – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- exercise our defend against legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- marketing communication – from the day you give your consent and up to the day you withdraw your consent.
Your following personal data: name, e-mail address, date and time of sending us your request, your IP number, and all information that you decide to provide us with by sending your request will be processed for the purposes indicated above. Your personal data may also be transferred only to our data processors that we cooperate with on the basis of a contract or other legal act or to other recipients if We are ordered so by the provisions of law.
Your personal data will be kept:
- for the purposes of answering your contact request – from the day you submit your request and up to the time your request is answered or otherwise resolved,
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent – from the day you give your consent and up to the day you withdraw your consent,
- for archiving purposes and to exercise or defend against claims - from the day you submit your data and up to the day our legitimate interest is valid, not later than 10 years from submission.
You have the right to:
-access your personal data, to receive copy of your personal data and to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, deletion or restriction of processing,
- in case when the legal basis of processing your data is Our legitimate interest as a data controller you have the right to object to processing of your personal data,
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time – this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,,
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller,
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to an effective judicial remedy.
In order to execute any of the abovementioned rights please contact Us in one of the ways indicated at the beginning of this document. Providing your personal data is voluntary.
By using cookies we do not collect any personal identifiable information about you.
We use Google Analytics tool to record and collect data on how you use our Website. This information is not personalised and helps Us improve the functioning of Our Website.
An HTTP cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your device by the web browser while you are using it.
Most web browsers allows cookies to be stored in your device by default. You can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform you of each entry in your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (your web browser) settings.